The 5th Gadjah Mada International Conference on Economics and Business 2017
“Sustainable Development: Challenge and Opportunity in Developing Countries”
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The ultimate goal of human development is to enable and ensure the sustainability of the welfare and prosperity of society and its environment. Thus, in order to maintain the success achieved by the Millenium Development Goals (MDGs), sustainable development is a very important issue. More broadly speaking, the objectives of sustainable development encompass climate change, economic inequality, innovation, sustainable consumption, peace and justice. All development components are interconnected and so achieving one development indicator influences the success of others.
The Program Committee of the 5th Gadjah Mada International Conference on Economics and Business (GamaICEB) 2017 invites authors to submit abstracts for presentation at GamaICEB 2017. All presented abstracts will be published in the 5th GamaICEB proceedings with ISSN: 2548-7965.
This year’s conference theme is Sustainable Development: Challenge and Opportunity in Developing Countries.
We welcome abstracts on specific areas including, but not limited to, the Sustainable Development Goals, such as:
· Eradicating Poverty and Promoting Equality
· Enhancing Healthy Lives and Well-Being
· Preserving Life and Conserving Habitats and Biodiversity
· Tackling Pollution and Climate Change
· Good Corporate Governance to Establish Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
· Revitalizing Partnerships to Develop Sustainable Cities and Communities
· Fostering Responsible Consumption and Production
· Promoting Affordable and Clean Energy
· Innovating for Sustainable Industry and Infrastructure
· Progressing on Inclusive and Sustainable Economic Growth
Submission of Abstracts:
Abstract submission deadline: June 03, 2017
Acceptance notification: June 15, 2017
Presenter registration deadline: July 30, 2017
Full Paper submission deadline*: July 30, 2017
August 30-31, 2017
Venue: Gadjah Mada University Club
Best Paper Award:
By submitting the full papers after the abstracts have been selected, authors may participate in the 5th GamaICEB BEST PAPER AWARD with total prize money of IDR 15,000,000.
Selected papers from the participants of 5th GamaICEB Best Paper Awards will be submitted with special attention to our partner journals: Journal of Indonesian Economy and Business (ProQuest and EBSCO indexed) or Gadjah Mada International Journal of Business (Scopus and EBSCO indexed).
Poster Call for Paper: The 5th GamaICEB 2017
Telp.: +62 (274) 551209/ 548510 (Ext 127)
WA: +62 (815) 7905046